Use at the bedside or as a toilet safety rail, the folding commode is a convenient option for seniors and those with limited mobility at home or on the go
COMPLETE PAIL SET
Generously sized, the 7.5 quart capacity pail includes a cover, splashguard and carrying handle for added convenience
EASY TO CLEAN
Use with standard commode liners if desired and easily wipe down the entire commode with a disinfectant solution for cleanliness
Steel, corrosion-resistant frame with non-marking, non-slip, caps & padded handrails, supports up to 350 lbs and provides additional stability
Folding commode is easy to assemble without special tools
Seat height easily adjusts from 14.5” to 20” with locking pins for secure adjustments
- Freestanding foldable commode option for seniors, those with limited mobility and those recovering from surgery or injury
- Coated steel frame
- Closed-cell foam handles
- Composite pail
- Adjustable height at the seat: 16.5” to 22.5”
- Adjustable height at the handrails: 24” to 30”
- Width at the base: 21.75”
- Width at the arm rails: 18”
- Depth: 19”
- Pail diameter: 13.75”
How To Assemble:
- Open the commode frame.
- Insert the front crossbar into the front legs until an audible click is heard.
- Turn the frame upside down, then insert each leg by depressing the push pins and sliding in place until an audible click is heard.
- Turn the frame right-side up, then insert the outward-facing backrest into the frame until an audible click is heard.
- Attach the toilet seat and lid.
- Lower the splash guard and commode bucket into the frame.
- Wipe down with disinfectant wipes or similar solution
- Folding Commode
- 60 day guarantee