LpM Supply Inc. (LpM) is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) that is ready to supply:
A broad range of medical/surgical supplies/equipment and related services to federally funded healthcare providers like the Department of Defense (DoD), Veterans Health Affairs (VHA), Health & Human Services (HHS) to include the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Food & Drug Administration (FDA), Indian Health Services (IHS), National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Cancer Institute (NCI) as well as the EPA, OSHA, OPM,and Territorial Health Departments, along with state and local health agencies.
A broad range of supply support solutions that optimize logistics strategies and the right supply chain partnerships for Federal agency, state department, or municipality operations, purchasing power and bottom line:
- Extensive selection of over 480,000 maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) products which are Trade Agreement Act compliant
- Reliable field support from our team, experienced in national and regional government support process
- To address supply challenges with a variety of solutions, including inventory management solutions
- To help you organize your inventory, saving you money, time, and space
- Maximize governments’ purchasing power